[TriLUG] systemd presenter wanted

David Both dboth at millennium-technology.com
Mon Mar 24 13:04:34 EDT 2014

I can do this May 8.

On 03/24/2014 12:06 PM, Hrivnak, Michael wrote:
> Several people have asked for a presentation on systemd, since it's been a
> hot topic lately, and since it seems to be the direction that most
> distributions are going. It has a lot of great features and impacts most
> people in the LUG, so I think it would be an engaging and well-attended
> talk.
>
> We (the trilug steering committee) need a volunteer! Could you do a talk on
> systemd? Do you know someone you could refer us to? We are hoping to do
> this at the May 8 meeting, but also have an opening for July.
>
> Thanks,
> Michael

"I'd put my money on the sun and solar energy. What a source of power! I hope we
don't have to wait until oil and coal run out before we tackle that."
  - Thomas Edison, in conversation with Henry Ford and Harvey Firestone, 1931
David P. Both
This communication may be unlawfully collected and stored by the National
Security Agency (NSA) in secret. The parties to this email do not consent to the
retrieving or storing of this communication and any related metadata, as well as
printing, copying, re-transmitting, disseminating, or otherwise using it. If you
believe you have received this communication in error, please delete it immediately.

David P. Both, RHCE
Millennium Technology Consulting LLC
919-389-8678

dboth at millennium-technology.com

www.millennium-technology.com
www.databook.bz - Home of the DataBook for Linux
DataBook is a Registered Trademark of David Both