[TriLUG] DurHamFest

Jack Hill jackhill at jackhill.us
Fri May 16 09:43:13 EDT 2014

Greetings,

At our last meeting Scott Hall suggested that having a TriLUG table at the
Durham FM Association's DurHamFest would be a good opportunity to talk
some new GNU/Linux users and
generally network with people outside TriLUG as well as generally see some
cool tech things.

If you are interested in helping, please fill out this poll of when you
want to work the table:
<https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/trilug-durhamfest/>.

Deadline to respond: Tuesday, May 20th.

When: Saturday, May 15th (Memorial Day weekend).

Where: 8307 N. Roxboro Rd.(Hwy US 501 N.), Bahama, NC.

When: 8:00-14:00 (although my understanding is that interest in tables
starts waining around 12:00).

Cost: $5.00 admission.

Best,
Jack Hill