[TriLUG] Problems with Firefox v29

Peter Neilson neilson at windstream.net
Mon May 19 12:51:43 EDT 2014

Can't print PDFs anymore--Ubuntu 12.04. If I ask Google Calendar to print
an appointment I get blank. It's not the printer, because the generated
PDF (or a PS file, either, IIRC) itself is empty. I'll print my
appointments from Opera until it gets resolved. Supposedly fixed in 29.0.1
or something, but I'm not bothering to fiddle with it.

It's like when my auto repair shop "fixes" my truck's brakes but the
manager doesn't bother to test drive it before giving it back, as happened
twice recently. I'd go to another shop, or dump Firefox, if I felt I had a
better alternative.