[TriLUG] [Splat Space] Reassigning numpad keys?

Scott G. Hall scott at hallcomm-inc.com
Fri May 23 21:12:48 EDT 2014

I've seen a utility that will display the scan codes received by the "console"
driver before they are converted to ASCII characters in the /dev/console driver
output.  On Debian systems, I think it is the output of /dev/char/[something]
We used this one time to debug a keyboard "wedge" device for a barcode scanner,
and a point-of-sale keyboard combination that wouldn't act right.

I cross-posted this to TriLUG to see if anyone there has any answers.

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA