[TriLUG] South East Linux Fest (SELF) - share a room

Pircs pircs at trilug.org
Mon Jun 2 01:26:05 EDT 2014

Bill,

I was just about to make a post for this.  I have a reservation for the
evening of the 20th - 21st, Double beds, at the Sheraton Charlotte
Airport.  Not sure if you have lodging or not.  Let me know if you are
interested in sharing the room.  Also, I have a small car that gets decent
mileage ~40-45 mpg.  Not sure what you are driving, so let me know as well.

~Kevin