[TriLUG] VPN from NCSU guest wireless

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Thu Jun 12 15:34:48 EDT 2014

NCSU guest wireless doesn't have IPv6. I already checked. Yes, them
turning that on would solve a great deal of problems.

Someone in another forum pointed out sslh. I'll look at that after this
meeting. Don't want to mangle up my currently working VPS ~90 minutes
before I leave.

Turns out I don't have 443 in use on my home IPv4 address, so I could
put OpenVPN there. Limits me to 1Mbit/sec though, and $ISP could block
me at any time.

I have also tethered on my phone, but coverage in the room is spotty.

-- Kevin