[TriLUG] bluestripe monitoring

Bill Vinson bill at vinsonweb.com
Tue Jul 8 23:31:55 EDT 2014

Hey there...I am on the list, but I mostly lurk :)

I do work for BlueStripe and it probably makes me biased, but I believe our
application discovery/management & transaction monitoring are pretty nice :)

I don't want to run afoul of the intent of the list by pushing a commercial
product, but I'd be happy to answer questions on or off list (whichever is
most appropriate). Linux, as well as Windows, AIX and Solaris are all
supported for monitoring.

If you just want to take a look for yourself at the product, a demo version
can be downloaded for monitoring a single server here
<http://bluestripe.com/download-a-trial/> or I could put you in touch with
someone that could help get you more official details.

Thanks,
Bill
bill at vinsonweb.com