[TriLUG] OT: Job - Raleigh

Keith Woodie kwoodie at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 16:41:03 EDT 2014

Hi all,
  We are looking for a "DevOps" style systems administrator to help manage
our growing number of red hat based servers.  The role will be on our
Systems Integration team and is a contract to hire position.  The systems
integration team is currently building an Enterprise Service Bus to
implement a SOA based architecture that runs on top of a RedHat KVM based
virtual cluster.  We have high speed messaging, Mainframe Connectivity, XML
security appliances and in-memory data grid products.  The team is very
dynamic and high paced with a focus on changing the IT landscape within our
organization.

We do a lot of Puppet, build our own RPMs and other scripting.  This role
also has the ability to grow into a more ESB integration development
position that would write SOA based integration code.  Initially, the
primary focus will be on maintaining our systems, managing build processes,
RPM creation, patching, on-call rotation and many other hats.

We use a product called TIBCO Business Works for our ESB implementation.
If your interested please contact me off list.

Position is in the Raleigh area and some work from home is possible.
Flexible scheduling is accepted.  I typically work earlier and get out
before rush hour if I go into the office.

Thanks.  Contact me privately if you are interested and provide your
resume.  We will have an official posting soon.

Keith Woodie