[TriLUG] Affordable NxT1 / Frac-T3 service (for a 501(c)3)?

Paul Bennett paul.w.bennett at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 03:51:50 EDT 2014

Quite a long time ago, and possibly not even on this list, I posted
asking about quotes for "real" Internet for a 501(c)3 non-profit that
I'm the tech guy for (a local suicide / crisis helpline), who are
currently running dual-homed AT&T / TWC and who would like to fire one
or both of those in favor of service with an SLA and all that good
stuff.

I remember being put in touch with a guy at ... my memory is failing
me, but I think it was Earthlink, who dealt specifically with such
non-profits, and who could allegedly get us a reasonable price.

At that time, the conversation stopped because they were located out
of a rented office and the landlord was not willing to cooperate with
the final connection of the wiring to the premises.

However, they're looking at relocating to a different property (where
the premises wiring will not be a problem), and since the original
conversation is long since lost in the void, I was wondering whether
anyone here can remember the previous conversation, and specifically
who the person was that got me in touch with the ISP guy.

Any such luck?

Thanks,

--
Paul