[TriLUG] Nooelec experience

matt at noway2.thruhere.net matt at noway2.thruhere.net
Fri Sep 12 14:19:01 EDT 2014

Did your Paypal payment go through a CREDIT card?  If so, you could file a
dispute with your credit card.

Interestingly, I have been listening to Clark Howard today and one of the
things that he mentioned is that one of the key differences between a
CREDIT and DEBIT card, even ran as a credit (non pin) transaction is that
the debit card does not have the legal dispute protections that credit
cards do.