[TriLUG] [way OT] new auto recommendations (fwd)

Ken MacKenzie ken at mack-z.com
Fri Oct 17 14:36:05 EDT 2014

Ah the infamous Dart Super Stock, of which only 70 were built and I think
they know where about 30 of them are.

I am kind of done with the muscle car thing.  Too many cars that can go
fast on better mileage.  I mean if I really wanted to be Mr Street Racer I
would go get a WRX STI.  Nothing like a street legal 300hp rally car.  If I
am going to burn extra gas it will be for comfort these days.  Besides when
I want to be a hooligan I get on the Harley.

Ken