[TriLUG] Slightly OT: Audio Digitizing Hardware Question

John Mitchell john280z at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 16:27:25 EST 2014

Scott,

   Behringer. To beat it will add another zero to the $29.00.

This review is more focused on the Audio Output qualities but the input
specs are more than most of us need.

http://nwavguy.blogspot.com/2011/02/behringer-uca202-review.html

here's a comparison with some other units:
http://nwavguy.blogspot.com/2011/11/fiio-d5-dac.html

john mitchell