[TriLUG] FS: Dell Latitude e6510 Quad-core i7 / 8G RAM / 160G HD $200

Chris Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Tue Nov 4 16:39:43 EST 2014

Cosmetically good condition. Functionally excellent. Includes power supply,
2 batteries (both well used).  I had some issues with it in the first year,
which resulted in a replaced motherboard under warranty (Dec 2011). Since
then, it has run flawlessly.

The HDD (160G,5400 rpm) has never been booted. It has the stock/OEM Windows
7 Pro image on it, which was copied to a SSD when I purchased it and then put
in a box, so the HDD is like new, unused except for making a copy (twice,
IIRC).

512M NVidia NVS 3100M graphics
15.6" HD+ (1600x900) display
Intel Core i7-702M, Quad Core 1.6 GHz 6MB
8G RAM
Dell 375 wireless module
8x DVD+/-RW
Bluetooth
fingerprint reader
Dell OEM metallic blue lid - looks like this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/280974951978
  - has some light scratches
Dell OEM power supply

Note that this is a big desktop-replacement type laptop. It is not thin
or lightweight. With quad-core and 8G, the battery life was never great,
but was good for a medium-length plane flight with a new battery, somewhere
around 3 hours. Probably good for 90-120 min with the newer of the two
batteries now.

I probably have the original boxes around here somewhere.

Please contact off-list.

Available for inspection or pickup regular business hours near RTP (Page/70)
or evenings/weekends in N Raleigh (540/Leesville).

TIA!
Chris

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Web Performance: Website Load Testing Software & Services