[TriLUG] TriLUG Steering Committe Excess Hardware Sale

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Fri Nov 7 08:37:42 EST 2014

Late 2013, TriLUG accepted a generous offer from Dash System to host a
server in their cabinet at Windstream Hosting in North Raleigh. Over
the years we had acquired a number of servers for which we no longer
have space to host. We would like to find homes for the following
systems:

http://trilug.org/~bfarrow/trilug-excess-hardware.jpg

The nominated the price next to each item is what the SC would like to
sell the item for. The bidding process will end just before the TriLUG
Thursday 13 Nov meeting at 5pm and the items can be collected at the
meeting or via other arrangements. All money raised will go to TriLUG.

=== Servers ===
* Dell PowerEdge SC1425, 2x Xeon 2.80 GHz 64bit Irwindale, 3GB
PC2-3200R RAM, no HDD ($100)
* Dell PowerEdge 750, Pentium4 2.8GHz, 800MHz FSB (i686/32-bit), 1GB
PC3200U RAM, 2x 36GB Fujitsu MAP3367NP HDD ($40)
* VA Linux FullOn 2x2, Intel L440GX+, 2x Pentium III 600E/256, 512MB
PC100 RAM, 3x IBM DMVS36M HDD ($50)

=== Networking ===
* Baystack 350F Autosense Switch ($15)
* Smartlink 8-port 100BaseT Switch ($10)

=== RAM (New) ===
* 3x Kingston 2GB 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM ECC DDR2 667 (PC2 5300) System
Specific Memory Model KTD-DM8400BE/2G ($40 each/$100 for 3)

To make an offer, please fill out this Google Form with your contact
details and your offer.
  http://goo.gl/forms/n3WZbsKPkf

Questions should be directed to the TriLUG general mailing list or to
steering at trilug.org

Thanks,
Bill Farrow, TriLUG Steering Committee