[TriLUG] .NET on Linux

Lee Fickenscher elfick at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 18:34:55 EST 2014

You were clear that you meant business apps. What is unclear is what you
consider a business app.
Is Microsoft Office a business app (suite)? http://www.microsoft.com/mac
Is Wolfram Mathematica a business app? http://www.wolfram.com/mathematica/
Is AutoDesk AutoCAD or Maya a business app?
http://www.autodesk.com/solutions/mac-compatible-software
Are any of the Adobe products a business app?

I could go on, but frankly, it may be easier if you describe or give an
example of what you consider a business app.