[TriLUG] have a job - LAMP stack admin with Drupal experience

Leann Spradling tateys at ibiblio.org
Sun Nov 16 18:28:21 EST 2014

Hello All:

If interested, please feel free to contact me with questions and/or
email me a resume. I am in charge of the team that this job opening is
for; looking to fill this quickly.

***

CGI Federal is looking for a LAMP-stack administrator to support and
create middleware environments in a large data center. The
administrator will:

-- be responsible for helping to architect, implement, and
troubleshoot highly visible and high traffic Drupal environments on
both cloud environments and on-premise virtual machines.. Applicant
will be responsible for working with internal teams, clients, and
third party developers to design and install environments, perform
security patches on the LAMP stack and Drupal core and contributed
modules, and manage the deployment of custom code.

The full description:
https://cgi.njoyn.com/cgi/xweb/XWeb.asp?tbtoken=Y1xeQRoXCB53Z3R1NyMnCFE9eRFEcCUvBkhYJVB9E2FRUDEfW0sdcGAGdQkbVhRSSXEqWA%3D%3D&chk=dFlbQBJe&Page=JobDetails&Jobid=J1014-2088&BRID=354577&SBDID=1

thanks

LeAnn Spradling