[TriLUG] Angry IP Scan

Grawburg grawburg at myglnc.com
Mon Dec 1 08:37:32 EST 2014

Using Angry IP Scan on a Linux and a WinXP machine.  All WinXP machines on are on same workgroup and same subnet.

Under Linux I can only see 1 one of the WinXP machines, the router, the network printer, and me.
Running from the WinXP machine I see everything except my Linux box.
I have not be able to determine any difference between the single WinXP machine I can see when running Angry on my Linux box and the other 6 WinXP machines.

This is more of an annoyance and curiosity than an essential fix.

Brian Grawburg
Wilson