[TriLUG] OT: at what age would you setup email for a child

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 19:13:50 EST 2014

On 12/01/2014 05:42 PM, Ken MacKenzie wrote:
> I am from NJ originally.  As long as they can steal the car themselves...

We had a farm, so I could drive the tractor, the antique fire-engine
that we hauled water with, a single axle semi-tractor and a welding
wagon jeep ...on the 100 acre property at 13. My old man would have
killed my ass, for sure, for going onto a public road and I wouldn't be
typing now. A man has got to know his limitations AND know that Dad was
dangerous to mess with.  :) Ric

Linux user# 44256