[TriLUG] OT: at what age would you setup email for a child

Calvin Spealman ironfroggy at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 00:45:23 EST 2014

My son had an email account from Kindergarten, mostly so that I could
register him for online games we game. He is in third grade now and uses
this gmail account for Hangouts on his phone to talk to his mother and I,
and to share stories with us that he writes in Google Docs.

On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 1:37 PM, Ken MacKenzie <ken at mack-z.com> wrote:

> As in their own email account.  Gmail has managed accounts so I was
> thinking this direction first.
>
> First time I had an email account was college, and that was 1994.  Things
> are a bit different now.  My oldest is 9 right now.
>
> Ken
> --
> This message was sent to: Calvin Spealman <ironfroggy at gmail.com>

http://hub.ironfroggy.com/
Follow me if you're into that sort of thing:
http://www.twitter.com/ironfroggy