[TriLUG] Meeting: December 11 - Holiday Social & Demo Party - RSVPs needed!

Brian Gerard bgerard at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 17:22:52 EST 2014

Hello everyone-

We are just over one week away from our Holiday Social on December 11.
You'll find all the details on the site:
     https://trilug.org/2014-12-11/party

For those who have already RSVP'ed, thank you!

If you have not yet done so, please fill out the RSVP form; it won't
take you but a minute.
     http://goo.gl/EChUxv

We are currently in the process of finalizing our menu, and we need to
know how much food to order (not to mention letting security know who to
expect).

Also think about something you might like to demo for your fellow
members.  Is there a project you've been working on?  A program or app?
Maybe something in the hardware realm?  An Arduino-controlled model, or
something creative you've done with your 3d printer, etc?

Sign up to demo it!  We would love to see and talk to you about it, and
it's a great way to get to know others in the group.

Feel free to reach out to the Steering Committee at steering at trilug.org
with any questions.

We look forward to seeing you there.  RSVP today!

- The TriLUG Steering Committee