[TriLUG] FS: Samsung Galaxy Nexus - $75

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Wed Dec 10 13:44:42 EST 2014

Awhile ago I picked up a used GNex intending to upgrade from my Nexus
One. Turns out it's got a defect in the power system. A known fully
charged battery will only show 50-60% charged, and the effective life is
only a couple hours at best. A showstopper for a daily driver to be sure.

This thing would be fine for a project / test device as long as it's
always connected to power. Someone suggested
http://androidthermostat.com/ as one such possibility. I must admit to
being intrigued, but I don't have the time/inclination at the moment.

I'm just trying to get back what I've put into it, so the price is firm.

Thanks,
Kevin