[TriLUG] Picture Printing and HPLIP

Ken M ken at mack-z.com
Mon Dec 15 20:58:19 EST 2014

Ok I think I have made some headway.  That headway is getting gutenprint plugin through gimp to work correctly.  The main part of that is that the image needs to be resolution matched to the printer.  In my case 300 dpi.  Once that is done guten size and alignment works fine so now it is just a matter of tweaking the proper gamma/brightness/contrast settings to get a successful print.

Ken