[TriLUG] OT: lack of security at BofA

Michael Kimsal mgkimsal at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 12:52:54 EST 2014

You are a difficult customer.  Come on - they have real Security
Experts(tm) on staff.  You're just some Joe off the street(tm) - how can
you possibly know anything how complex bank security *really* is?  These
are Big Problems(tm).  They are going to require Big Solutions(tm), and
will involve another decade of work, will require billions to execute, and
still won't be secure, but they can prove they're Doing Something(tm).

Yes, I'm a bit trademark crazy this morning.

Michael Kimsal
http://kims.al <http://michaelkimsal.com>
919.827.4724