[TriLUG] How does one install LXDE or Xfce on CentOS?

Ken M ken at mack-z.com
Thu Jan 1 08:53:23 EST 2015

Look ot trying to start something. I know you said the thing in the other thread about real linux users using the cli, and you said regretted labeling that real. And I agree on the lack of alternatives for a wm/de in Centos being silly.  But come on at this point one has to appreciate the irony that you are having an issue that is difficult to solve without a gui environment after that.  Sorry.

Side note I think twm does come on the base of centos as well.

Sent from my iPad