[TriLUG] Epoch Init System Howto

John Mitchell john280z at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 10:30:44 EST 2015

Hi Steve, thanks for this fun learning experience.

   I note that the 'sample epoch.conf' file shown on your web page is for
your Manjaro install but the URL link seems to be your current Fedora 19
epoch.conf.
link= http://universe2.us/collector/epoch.conf

   This might be confusing to some of your readers.    :)

john mitchell