[TriLUG] TLDP

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Sun Jan 4 22:24:31 EST 2015

> Quality documentation is useful and people should be praised for wanting to contribute by producing more of it.

If fully volunteering for a project like TLDP is too much for you, it's
still worthwhile to share your experiences through blog posts.

I started writing tech stuff on my blog as a way to document tricks for
myself, so future-me could find reminders of the Linux-fu that past-me
had accomplished.  But once that stuff is recorded in a public searchable
space, it can benefit a lot of downstream users.

So write on!

Alan