[TriLUG] Looking for Linux consultant

Michael Czeiszperger michael at czei.org
Thu Jan 15 07:47:35 EST 2015

Is anyone on the list interesting in doing a little Linux consulting (and making extra money)? My main build machine had a disk failure, and after digging around its apparent there's a lot of work to be done that I'd rather not do. My UNIX experience is 10 years out of date, and our machines are all configured with hardware RAIDs, which I have no experience with. The stuff I need done includes adding new drives to existing machines, improving the backup systems, moving virtualized systems to kvm, etc.

The work pays well and can be done in the evenings and weekends.

Thanks!

Mike Czeiszperger, Web Performance Inc
Load Testing Software & Services
czei at webperformance.com <http://www.webperformance.com/> | (1) 919-845-7601 x1761