[TriLUG] OT: local source for logic ICs?

Chris Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Fri Jan 16 13:39:33 EST 2015

Anyone know where I can pickup some 74HC04s today or tomorrow?

Radio Shack was, not surprisingly, a bust.  Not sure where else to
look.  I'm on a tight deadline...my son wants flashing lights on
his pinewood derby car and we need to finish it this weekend :(

TIA!
Chris

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Web Performance: Website Load Testing Software & Services