[TriLUG] OT: local source for logic ICs?

Michael Peters michael00peters at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 14:51:32 EST 2015

On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 2:28 PM, Robert Dale <robdale at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 2:18 PM, <matt at noway2.thruhere.net> wrote:

>> I hate to say it, but hobby electronics has died.

Like someone else in this thread has mentioned, I completely disagree.
I think it's alive and thriving. All local mom and pops are suffering
because of the internet. I used to spend hours browsing music in
small, local record shops when I was younger. None of those exist
anymore but I can now access that exact same music and tons more
online.

Yes I mourn their loss, but I now have access to more songs than ever.
Doesn't mean music has died, just changed.