[TriLUG] Google Fiber

Wes Garrison wes at xitechusa.com
Wed Jan 28 08:48:25 EST 2015

Where can we get a map of the planned build-out?

I have 3Mbps AT$T DSL, and that is my ONLY choice.  AT$T just ran 5 miles
of fiber to a new cell tower and stopped a mile before our house.

I don't have to have it tomorrow, but I want to make sure I have it.
Without a map, we have no data.

-Wes

Wesley S. Garrison
Network Engineer
Xitech Communications, Inc.
phone:  (919) 260-0803
pager:   (919) 869-1744
fax:       (919) 932-5051
"Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from email."