[TriLUG] Google Fiber

Ron Kelley rkelleyrtp at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 15:16:27 EST 2015

Slightly off topic, but it definitely applies here…

I just called TWC trying to get a better price for my home internet connection and was happy to hear they are currently offering the Extreme package (30/5) for $39.99 (1yr price).  It took about 5mins to cut my monthly bill down from $54.99/mo to $39.99.  Easiest conversation I have ever had with TWC.  The customer support person (Jason from retention dept) said this promotional price applies to the entire east coast.

Just call TWC support (RDU area, call 919-595-4892) and ask the rep to send you over to the “customer solutions department” (aka retention dept).

Good luck, and Happy Friday!

-Ron