[TriLUG] Tax Software

Ken M via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Feb 16 09:21:17 EST 2015

So for many years I did it all by hand.  Then as I started wanting to modern up I started doing it by hand and Turbo tax at the same time.  Basically after a while I came to trust Turbo Tax.  So now I just use Turbo Tax.  There were a couple years where browser compatibility with the online app on linux was bad.  This year it will just prompt you to install the browser you are already using because it just doesn't understand linux as an OS but it works fine.  Taxes are already done.

Ken