[TriLUG] Update: February 19th, Workshop: Pilot backups and general hackery

Brian Gerard via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Feb 17 18:13:31 EST 2015

WEATHER UPDATE:

At this time, we are still planning on going forward with the Workshop /
Hack Night as scheduled: Thursday, 7PM at WebAssign.

That being said, given the predicted weather and current street
conditions, the possibility exists that we will need to reschedule for a
later date.  We will make the final call on one way or the other on
Thursday by noon and send out an update either way.

So keep an eye on your inbox Thursday morning.

Stay warm!