[TriLUG] Google has an SRE opening in Lenoir, NC

Aaron Joyner via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Feb 24 08:04:40 EST 2015

It's true!  Come work with Michael and me in Lenoir.  We've got some
fascinating challenges on the horizon.  In particular, we could use a hand
with managing the TrueTime infrastructure at Google that supports a lot of
our cool distributed computing tricks like Spanner[1].  If improving the
reliability of systems that ensure microsecond time synchronization across
buildings full of computers sounds like fun, please get in touch.

Aaron S. Joyner

PS: If Michael or I have some exposure to your knowledge (eg. from having
worked with you in the past, or even corresponded with you on the list),
you might do well to send us a resume and have us refer you, rather than
going through the google.com/jobs link directly.

1 - http://research.google.com/archive/spanner.html