[TriLUG] FS: Epson scanner with photo feeder attachment

Jeff T. Riffer via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Feb 26 23:51:51 EST 2015

(Why do I only write to Trilug when I'm selling stuff? I'm a bad trilugger!)

I've got an old, used Epson Perfection 3490 flatbed scanner along with an
Epson automatic photo feeder for sale. Asking for a total of $50.

The flatbed scanner is kind of scuffed-up but servicable, the feeder is one
I got brand-new just last summer. The main advantage of this combination is
with the Epson Scan software, you can scan multiple traditional photos
automaticallty. Once everything is setup, you can put in a stack of 20 4x6"
glossies and just let the scanner do all the work.

If you have a ton of old photos you've been meaning to scan, this beast will
make the job waaaaaaaay easier. I was able to get boxes and boxes of old
family photos scanned with it over the course of just a few weeks.

Shoot me an e-mail if interested.