[TriLUG] Wake Up tool

Jeff T. Riffer via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun Mar 1 11:50:54 EST 2015

 	http://internetoracle.org/

> For quite some time, I have been thinking about ( needing ) something
> that will remind me periodically to get up, stretch, have a drink of
> water, see if the world still exists, whatever.

There are a variety of options!

  - A dog
  - A child ages 3 to 6
  - A spouse (Warning: Spouse may exceed resource allocations)

Note: I do not recommend combining these options unless you are a
professional!

But seriously, here's a product that my wife uses as part of her work and is
a surprisingly elegant solution:

 	http://www.datexx.com/product-p/df-34567.htm

You can buy them individually, depending on what time spacing you want.
They're sold on Amazon as well. While I don't use these personally, I can
say the beeping is quite loud and noticable.