[TriLUG] Slightly Off Topic - personal NAS or Cloud Service?

tj via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Mar 4 09:50:20 EST 2015

I just using two servers with ZoL and use rsync ( yeah is old, but stil
satisfies my purposes)
with  one backup server (backup monthly from 24/7 NAS server),  and one is
24/7 NAS  server.

most the parts are from ebay, except 3 months old 24/7 NAS server ( move
lenovo TS140 motherboard with i3  to supermicro case, A good thing TS140
has Intel AMT).