[TriLUG] keyboards

Pete Soper via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Mar 4 13:13:32 EST 2015

On 03/04/2015 12:28 PM, Joseph S. Tate via TriLUG wrote:
> Air compressor set at 90 PSI and an air gun attachment. Gets all the
> crumbs/hair/dust/etc out. No drying time.

But not all cat hair. For nasty-thick cat hair you run a piece of card
stock like the end of a biz card a fraction of an inch wide along the
cracks and pull the gobs out. Then the air will finish the job.

-Pete
PS Why the cat's random walks on my wife's keyboard haven't caused a
"log into bank web site, donate account balance to the <political party
we hate>" up to now is a mystery.