[TriLUG] Linux VPS

Aaron Joyner via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun Mar 29 21:16:54 EDT 2015

I imagine it will come as no surprise... I've been using Google Compute
Engine for some time.  :-)  Because there are a lot of features, it's a
touch harder to setup than digital ocean, but there's a free trial period
and the smallest instances are meaningfully cheaper (last time I looked).
All of the same can also be said for AWS.