[TriLUG] steering committee nomination

Hrivnak, Michael via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue May 5 12:43:53 EDT 2015

I nominate myself for another term on the steering committee. I've been the
treasurer for two years, during which time I've lead the effort to
re-establish nonprofit status. After a long process, with help from the
group (for example the bylaws work), I expect to have the application
submitted before next week's meeting.

My areas of interest are in keeping the LUG operations smooth, especially
on the financial side, and on putting great presentations and workshops
together. I also enjoy hosting events at Red Hat whenever possible.

TriLUG is a strong community with a well-established core of membership and
interests. My priority is to make sure we continue doing the types of
events that have made us successful so far as we also try to expand our
membership and diversify our audience.

Michael