[TriLUG] June Community Announcements

Jeremy Davis via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Jun 10 10:01:25 EDT 2015

Well this is right up my alley. About 8 days ago I checked over 100 local
mostly tech sites for upcoming meetups, conferences, and events. I compiled
my findings in a newsletter.

http://trianglecareerdevelopment.com

If anyone knows of cool groups or events worthy of tracking and promoting,
send me a link and I will add to the list.

Jeremy