[TriLUG] Trying to install Centos 6 on Dell PowerEdge 1950

Mark Fowle via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun Jun 14 09:47:19 EDT 2015

Thanks... tried this and still doesn't seem to work.  It looks like in
order to get to to recognize anything, you have to use the Dell SBUU
installer - it lists only Red Hat and Suse (besides windows) -  Unless I'm
missing something I don't see how to get it to recognize anything else but
whats on the list.