[TriLUG] 2015/06/18: Hack Night and Workshop

Matthew Frazier via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Jun 16 12:49:11 EDT 2015

Topic: Workshop on Open-source Phones and TriLUG Infrastructure
When: Thursday, 18th June 2015, 7pm - 9pm
Where: Splat Space; 800 N Mangum St, Durham, NC 27701; and #trilug-sys
on freenode
Parking: See http://splatspace.org/location/
Map: Google Maps

We're having our regularly scheduled hack night this week, but we're at
a new location - Splat Space, in Durham! You can work on a personal
project, hone your skills, or try something you learned about at a
recent meeting. For example, you could bring an old phone down and see
if CyanogenMod or another free OS can be flashed onto it. Or you could
set up other free software available for your phone. (ownCloud,
perhaps?)

You can also pitch in with maintaining the TriLUG infrastructure. This
month we're going to continue tweaking our offsite backups, do some
initial planning for our new server deployment, and set up a group
infrastructure Git repository.

See you there,
Matthew Frazier
PR Officer, Triangle Linux Users Group