[TriLUG] Being a "Super User" sucks!

Matt Flyer via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Jul 3 07:21:29 EDT 2015

I agree that it's getting pretty bad that once configurable and agile systems have gone the way of code bloat and gui wizards.

As far as mail clients, how about the old Evolution in gnome instead of Thunderbird?  Or go back even farther to the command line applications.

It goes without saying, tail your log files in a command window while you test to see what is happening in real time.

Sent from my iPad