[TriLUG] TriLUG is a 501(c)(3) public charity

Brian Gerard via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun Jul 12 23:27:50 EDT 2015

I would like to take this opportunity to call for kudos to our intrepid
Treasurer!

The rest of the Steering Committee has been helping along as we can,
but Michael has truly been leading the efforts to get this pushed
through for at least the past year.  He's done the research, gathered
data, ensured that we had all our i's dotted and t's crossed, and kept
the rest of the committee informed.

Thank you for taking the lead on this, Michael, and additional thanks to
everyone who had a hand in getting us here!

Brian Gerard
Chair, Triangle Linux Users Group