[TriLUG] mostly OT: movies on the go?

C TC via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Jul 20 10:31:13 EDT 2015

I'd go for inexpensive tablets for sure. Add in some cheap
cases that hang from the seats; or make them if you are crafty.
Regarding the kids reading ... you can drop a few books
(and comics) to the tablets. Kids LOVE tablets. I think you'd
stack plenty of Dad points going this route.

Great points Igor.  I built a Mini-ITX "car-puter" a lifetime ago.
Even though I had the correct inverter setup, the power on/off
beat the heck out of the filesystem. For the same money these
days, I could run a small public cloud from my vehicle.

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 10:09 AM, Igor Partola via TriLUG <trilug at trilug.org