[TriLUG] Steering committee meetings Wednesdays at 12:30pm

Matthew Frazier via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Jul 22 13:12:59 EDT 2015

Hello, TriLUG,

The Steering Committee has selected a new time for our weekly business
meetings in #trilug-business on irc.freenode.net. For the near future,
meetings will be held on Wednesdays at 12:30 PM. If we change the time
in the future, we will make sure to post a message on trilug at trilug.org
to keep everyone in the loop.

These meetings are open to all TriLUG members (though if you would like
to speak, you may need to message the chair and ask for a +v mode,
depending on the current channel settings). If you can't attend a
meeting in person, we always post the minutes online at
http://trilug.org/~tribot/meetbot/trilug-business/2015/

Thanks,
Matthew Frazier
PR Officer, Triangle Linux Users Group