[TriLUG] OpenNMS is Hiring

Tarus Balog via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Sep 22 11:53:10 EDT 2015

Gang:

Since no one ripped my head off when I asked about hiring posts, I
thought I'd go into a little more detail.

We're currently looking for three people. We need a system admin/support
guy to handle our internal machines and applications as well as helping
out with OpenNMS support.

We are also looking for Java developers, preferably with some experience
in network management. If words like hibernate, maven, vaadin, and
AngularJS mean something to you, you might be a candidate.

Sorry for the interruption, and please reply off list if you are
interested or have more questions.

-T
--
Tarus BALOG, Maintainer                     Main:   +1 919 533 0160
The OpenNMS Group, Inc.                     Fax:    +1 773 345 3645