[TriLUG] OpenNMS is Hiring

Jeremy Davis via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Sep 22 16:16:39 EDT 2015

for the record...

Once upon a time 2013, I asked Tarus if he would sponsor one of my favorite
musicians Mike Else, AKA Professor Kliq, to come to the first All Things
Open conference to speak about Creative Commons music and then do a live
performance. Tarus cancelled a couple of his own prior engagements in
Germany to be here and he flew in Mike Else from Chicago and put him up in
the Marriott at the Raleigh Convention Center. He also helped arrange the
awesome venue for the amazing music performance.

That remains a highlight among all my experiences with the free and open
source community.

I don't know what the current protocol is, however, most anything Tarus has
to say about job openings on this list won't bother me one bit.

Jeremy Davis