[TriLUG] suggestions for uploading many gigs of video

Jeremy Davis via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Sep 23 21:14:56 EDT 2015

Hey folks,

I record many tech talks, however, many never make it to youtube because it
takes a ridiculous amount of time to upload. Eventually fiber may fix this
problem but for now I have TWC internet service.

One 50 minute video takes about a day to upload if I am lucky. Often times
the upload fails and I must start over.

Recently I recorded all the talks at the Cryptolina conference, which
resulted in 50gb of material.

With my current upload capabilities, we would have colonies on Mars before
I could get everything on YouTube.

Any ideas?

Jeremy